CBAN community membership
Community membership is open to cities, counties, utilities, cooperatives, or other community-based entities that do not operate networks when joining, but have a strong interest in improving broadband access for their citizens.
Who should join: Any public or community-based entity who have identified improved broadband as a priority for their constituents and want to play a role in solving deficiencies alone or in partnership with others.
Community Membership is free and in effect until cancelled.
CBAN COMMUNITY MEMBERS
Last updated 5/22/2019
- Beaver Island (MI) Association
- City of Belmond, IA
- City of Carlisle, IA
- City of Charles City, IA
- City of Denison, IA
- City of Lone Tree, IA
- City of Mount, Ayr (IA)
- Madison County (IA) Economic Development Group
- Madrid (IA) Area Chamber of Commerce
- Mapleton (IA) Community Development Corp.
- Montgomery County (IA) Development Corporation
- New Hampton (IA) Light Plant
- City of Randolph, IA
- City of Solon, IA
- City of Treynor, IA
- City of Van Meter (IA)
- Vinton (IA) Municipal Utilities
- City of Williamsburg, IA
- City of Winterset, IA
- City of Woodbine, IA